Connect’s Case Managers:
- Provide information about services available; and can facilitate referrals on your behalf;
- Negotiate with insurers regarding approval for treatment and services;
- Coordinate medical and health appointments;
- Develop an individual plan including all services;
- Communicate with medical and allied health team to ensure collaboration;
- Advise on, and organise community based recreation and leisure activities; and
- Monitor the individuals plan; and where necessary transition to another service.
Connect handles complex and sensitive conversations with insurers, health and medical professionals while also working within tight timeframes, in order to facilitate the planning process for individuals.
Connect staff liaise with allied health and relevant support providers to facilitate the planning process for clients.
Connect completes various administration tasks to ensure an individuals’ plan is accurately documented so that progress is measured and amended as necessary.